Rickreall Farm Supply
Tractor DealersPower Equipment
Providing equipment sales, parts & service since 1947!
Rickreall Farm Supply, Inc. started in June of 1947, originally as a branch store of the Portland co-op O.G.W. (Oregon Grange Wholesale) Farm Supply. There were originally 27 branch stores throughout Oregon selling Massey-Harris Farm Machinery. Farmers from the local Polk County area returned after the end of World War II and found that their farm machinery needed repair and replacing. Downtown Rickreall became a location for one of the O.G.W. branch stores.